1. You are entitled to a refund for items you purchase from Red Ivy Mode if the item is:
2. (a) faulty and the fault or defect was not pointed out to you before you purchased it or would not have been apparent to you when you inspected the goods before purchase; or
(b) not ‘of merchantable quality’, meaning that it is not of the quality that you reasonably expected when you purchased it, bearing in mind the way the item was described to you before your purchase and also the price of the item.
3. AND you return the item within a reasonable time after purchase and provide Red Ivy Mode with proof of purchase, such as your original Red Ivy Mode receipt or bank statement. If you do not return the item within a reasonable time, you will not be entitled to a refund of the purchase price but you will be entitled to exchange the goods or have them repaired.
4. Red Ivy Mode reserves the right to ask you to demonstrate that you did not cause or create the fault in the item.
5. If you are entitled to a refund but you would prefer to exchange the item or receive a Red Ivy Mode gift card of equivalent value to the item, Red Ivy Mode is happy to exchange or give you the gift card instead of a refund.
6. Red Ivy Mode ‘Change of Mind Policy’. Red Ivy Mode is not legally obliged to give refunds of the purchase price or gift cards on items, or exchange them, simply because you have changed your mind about the purchase.
1. Delivery will take approximately 3-5 business days (within Australia).
2. Your order may be delivered via Australia Post or other courier company as provided and or arranged by Red Ivy Mode.
3. We will send you a confirmation email as soon as your order has been despatched.
4. Please note, gift card only orders may be sent via Australia Post so you will not receive a tracking code in the confirmation email. If you want to check on the delivery of this order, please contact us.
5. If you haven’t received a confirmation email within 3 business days of placing your order, please contact us.
6. A signature may be required on delivery, so please make sure you provide an address where someone will be available to sign for the delivery.
7. If there is a problem with your online order, please contact us straightaway with your contact details and we will follow up as soon as possible. Please include as much detail as possible and your order number so we can investigate promptly.