TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Red Ivy Mode’s website and related services are made available to you in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions of Use, Updates and Online Terms. Please read carefully before placing orders on www.redivymode.com.
Red Ivy Mode may modify our Terms & Conditions from time to time. If you do not agree with any Terms & Conditions then you must cease using the website.
The Site and their content are subject to copyright, and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by Red Ivy Mode. You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on this Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior consent.
Our Sites include registered trademarks, and other marks that are otherwise protected by law. You may not use our trade marks without our consent.
The Site may contain links to third party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites. You access those sites and use the information, products and services made available at those sites at your own risk.
3. USE OF THE SITE
You must not:
Use the Site (including any of Red Ivy Mode’s social media sites) for any activities, or post or transmit to or via the Sites any information or materials, which:
1. breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy, or which are contrary to any applicable standards or codes
2. interferes with other users, or defames, harasses, threatens, bullies, or offends any person, or which inhibits any other user from using the Sites
3. is obscene, indecent, discriminatory, inflammatory or pornographic or which could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
4. use the Site to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic messages;
5. make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, reservations or requests using the Site;
6. provide false information when registering or changing your registration details;
7. tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the Site
8. knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the Site; or
9. attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA
1. Red Ivy Mode uses a number of social media sites (eg Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest); but these may change over time. We reserve the right to cease any such sites in our discretion. Our own Site may also include social media functions, including user reviews, ratings, forums, and the ability to interact with other users.
3. Red Ivy Mode does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with any comments, opinions or statements posted by any users or members on Sites or Red Ivy Mode’s social media sites. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice or opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent our views.
4. Users must not post or upload any comment, content or link to the Site or Red Ivy Mode’s social media sites which does not comply with these Terms, including if it is defamatory, harassing, bullying, indecent or inflammatory.
5. Red Ivy Mode may moderate user-posted content and may remove any content that, in Red Ivy Mode’s opinion, is inappropriate. While we review content regularly, there may be times when inappropriate or content is viewable before it can be removed.
6. Red Ivy Mode does not undertake to inform users when such content has been moderated or removed. Red Ivy Mode may provide warnings, or otherwise block or suspend users or their accounts in our sole discretion.
7. Where you post or submit content to a Site, including as part of a competition or trade promotion, you warrant that you:
9. Have the right to submit the content (including copyright); the content is your own original creation; and that you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission which might infringe any moral rights you may have in the content (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth));
10. Red Ivy Mode may copy, reproduce, publish, display, alter, or distort user submitted content, and use it for any purpose, (including without limitation, any future promotions or campaigns involving Red Ivy Mode) at any time in the future, and via any media;
11. Red Ivy Mode does not accept any responsibility or liability where content is downloaded from the Sites, nor in relation to any matters after such download. Third parties may comment on, link to, re-post, or otherwise deal with the user submitted content once it is submitted, and Red Ivy Mode does not accept any liability for such actions; and
5. UPDATES AND TERMINATION
1. Red Ivy Mode may vary these Terms at any time. By continuing to use the Sites you consent to any variations. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations.
2. At any time, we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate the access to the Sites for any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. Suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
3. Red Ivy Mode may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of the Sites breaches these Terms, or any applicable laws.
4. Red Ivy Mode may identify or bring legal action against any person who is or may be breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
1. Agent means a third party delivery or shipping company, determined by Red Ivy Mode.
2. Business Day means a day on which trading banks are open for the transaction of banking business in Australia.
3. Delivery Address means the address to which the Items are to be delivered as stated on the Order.
4. Delivery Fee means the fee charged for the delivery of Items.
5. Items means the items or products offered for sale described or displayed on the Site.
6. Law means any written rule or collection of rules, including, but not limited to any statute, regulation, order or rule, any government ordinance or by-law, any governmental agency’s rule, regulation or determination, and any form of custom or policy recognised and enforced by judicial decision.
7. Order means a request by you to purchase Items from Red Ivy Mode under these Terms.
8. Personal Information has the meaning in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
9. Price means the purchase price of each Item as specified on the Site (which may include any applicable tax or duty, such as GST, if applicable. See our Shipping Information for more details).
11. Returns Policy means the Red Ivy Mode Returns Policy here.
12. Site includes the sites available from www.redivymode.com, or any other websites or apps maintained by or for Red Ivy Mode.
13. Site Terms means the terms governing your use of the Site, see below.
14. We, Us, Our, and Red Ivy Mode means Red Ivy Mode You and Your means you as the purchaser of Items under these Terms.
1. You will be bound by these Terms when you submit an Order via the Site. Each Order you place is a separate contract between you and Red Ivy Mode. An Order submitted by you is an offer by you to purchase Items for the Price (plus any Delivery Fee).
2. You acknowledge that all Orders are for Items intended for personal and non-commercial use only, and that quantity restrictions may be applied by Red Ivy Mode from time to time.
3. In completing the Order form, you agree to provide complete and accurate personal details (or those of the recipient of gifts) to enable the processing and delivery of your Order. This information will also be used by the Agent to deliver your Order. You also agree to obtain consent to provide Red Ivy Mode with personal details of recipients of gifts Ordered by you.
4. From time to time, we may restrict the quantity of Items which can be purchased in one Order, or during a particular time period, or per person, or per address. Any quantity restrictions will be stated you on the product page, in promotional materials or otherwise advised to you.
5. Red Ivy Mode will not be liable to you for your loss or that of any third party for a delay or failure to process, fulfil or deliver Items to you (or your nominated recipient) as a result of inaccurate or incomplete personal details provided in an Order by you.
6. You may Order from Red Ivy Mode if you are aged 18 years or over, have an active email account and a telephone number at which you can be contacted.
7. Once you submit your Order, cancellations of your Order or changes to the Items in your Order cannot be made, unless by agreement with Red Ivy Mode or otherwise under these Terms. However, you can return Items under the Returns Policy. You should check your Order carefully before submitting it.
1. When we accept an Order, it constitutes an agreement by Red Ivy Mode to supply the Items under these Terms. However, Red Ivy Mode reserves the right to reject your Order later for any reason, at any time.
2. If we reject an Order, we will notify you of the reason for rejection via email or phone as soon as reasonably practicable. Red Ivy Mode will not be liable to you for your loss or that of any third party for the rejection of an Order. If we reject an Order and your payment for the Items has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us in respect of that Order.
Availability of Items
1. From time to time, some Items on the Site may be out of stock or unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your Order.
2. We may withdraw or suspend from any Item displayed on the Site, either temporarily or permanently, at any time. Red Ivy Mode is not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffer as a result of a withdrawal or suspension of sale of a particular Item. Where an Item which is the subject of an Order has been withdrawn or suspended from the Site and your payment for the Item has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us.
3. If your Order is affected by a genuine error (including in a description, or a Price), we reserve the right to cancel your Order and refund any money paid to us.
4. You acknowledge and agree that:
all/any pictures and images of Items displayed are for illustrative purposes only and may not truly reflect the colour and tones as shown;
any accessory featured with an Item is for illustrative purposes only, and may be sold separately;
where we provide dimensions and measurements in the description of an Item, the dimensions may vary slightly in real life, and it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each Item is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order.
Price and Payment
1. When you place an Order, we will charge you and you agree to pay the Price and any applicable Delivery Fee.
2. See our Shipping Information for an explanation of any taxes, including GST, VAT, Import fees, or other duties which might apply to your purchase.
3. Red Ivy Mode reserves the right to change or alter Prices of Items on the Site without notice to you. If you have already submitted an Order at a particular Price, there will be no change or alteration to that Price (provided your Order is not affected by a pricing error, in which certain clauses will apply).
4. You can pay for your Items by any of the methods specified on the Order form on the Site. The name on the credit card used for the payment must match the name on the Order.
5. Any payment for an Order must be cleared by Red Ivy Mode before Items are despatched. If your payment cannot be processed, your Order will be rejected. If a credit card payment cannot be processed you should contact your card issuer first to try to resolve the problem, or use an alternative payment method.
6. In paying or attempting to pay for Items, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any Law.
1. Red Ivy Mode uses Agents to deliver your Items. You agree that your details, including your Delivery Address, will be supplied to the Agent for the purpose of delivering your Items.
2. For specific information about Delivery Fees, timing estimates for delivery, and excluded locations, please see the Shipping Information for your country.
3. Notwithstanding the delivery times stated in the Shipping Information:
4. Red Ivy Mode cannot guarantee that delivery will occur in the delivery time frames; and
5. Red Ivy Mode is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party suffers as a result of a change in delivery times or a delay in delivery.
6. During major sales events, Orders may experience delivery delays.
7. Delivery of Items will take place at the Delivery Address specified by you in the Order.
8. If you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to accept delivery in your place. The representative must be over 18 years of age and capable of receiving delivery on your behalf. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on your representative’s instructions as if they were your own.
9. On delivery, the Agent may require you or your representative to provide them with proof of identity, such as photo ID. Red Ivy Mode may not make delivery of the Items if the person receiving the Items is unable or unwilling to provide satisfactory evidence of proof of identity.
10. You or your representative may be required to sign a delivery form to confirm that the delivery has taken place. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as a refusal to accept the delivery. Where redelivery is required because of refusal to accept delivery, you may be required to pay additional Delivery Fees.
11. Once delivered, you must inspect the Items and ensure the Items delivered match your Order. You must let us know about any damaged, missing and incorrect Items as soon as possible by contacting email@example.com
Order Cancellations and Returns
1. Unless provided for under these Terms, you cannot cancel or change an order unless agreed to by Red Ivy Mode. You should carefully check that your Order is accurate before you submit it to us. You will, however, be able to return Items under the Returns Policy.
2. Delivery Fees will not be refunded if you return Items for change of mind or if you made an incorrect selection, including if you ordered the incorrect size, colour etc.
3. Items can only be returned under these Terms and under the Returns Policy. The Returns Policy forms a part of these Terms.
4. If Red Ivy Mode processes a refund under these Terms, we will use reasonable endeavours to process the refund as soon as practicable. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund. Red Ivy Mode is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party incur as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
Risk and Liability
1. Risk and title in the Items passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Items to the Agent.
2. Our Items come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
3. Red Ivy Mode may provide an additional warranty in addition to your Consumer Law rights and remedies. Any warranties given by Red Ivy Mode provide you with benefits in addition to the Australian Consumer Law rights and remedies. When provided, the warranty period, provisions and the person providing the warranty relating to your purchase vary according to the product you have purchased. Please refer to product packaging and brochures to determine the warranty term and warranty conditions for your purchase.
4. Red Ivy Mode excludes to the fullest extent possible under Law, all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
5. You represent and warrant to Red Ivy Mode that Red Ivy Mode will not be liable for any expense or injury (including indirect loss such as loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, injury to your reputation) in contract, tort, under statue or otherwise, howsoever caused including arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with these Terms.
6. Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of these Terms and Conditions will be reduced or limited to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage.
1. Red Ivy Mode reserves the right at all times to make changes to these Terms. Any variations to these Terms will take effect from posting on the Site. The Terms which apply at the time of Order are those that govern your relationship with Red Ivy Mode with respect to that Order.
2. Any provision of these Terms that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of these Terms or affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
3. A failure or delay by Red Ivy Mode to exercise a power or right under these Terms does not constitute as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by Red Ivy Mode does not preclude its future exercise or the exercise of any power or right.
4. See Red Ivy Mode’s Site Terms for further information on trade marks, copyright and other applicable terms.
5. The laws of Queensland, Australia govern this agreement.